CONSULTATIONThe initial consultation usually lasts for an hour and follow-up sessions last for half an hour. As homeopathy treats the whole person which the physical symptoms form part of, it is necessary to take details concerning the following:
- The medical history of the person - from conception to the present day;
- The medical history of the patient's family;
- Food likes and dislikes and any aggravations;
- The mental and emotional symptoms of the patient, whether the person is sociable, anxious or has fears, i.e. spiders, the dark or any other type of concern;
- The patient's physical and general symptoms.
Mondays mornings and afternoons 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Fridays mornings and afternoons from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. or for after school appointments 4 p.m. until 6 p.m.
Thursdays 9 am. to 4 p.m. if Mondays or Fridays are not available.
Initial consultation adults £60
Follow-up consultation adults £50
Initial consultation children £50
Follow-up consultation children £40
HOMEOPATHS ARE BOUND BY A CODE OF ETHICS SIMILAR TO THOSE OF DOCTORS.
The practice operates a cancellation policy in that the full fee may be charged unless 24 hours notice is given.